The Usual Suspects meets The Twilight Zone – a murder mystery graphic novel with supernatural undertones.
WHAT IT IS:
- A supernatural murder mystery, told in six 22 page chapters
- All in 150 page hard-cover graphic novel.
- Written by R. Alan Brooks, featuring pencil and ink art by Dion Harris with coloring and lettering by Matt Strackbein.
It’s sort of a cross between The Twilight Zone and The Usual Suspects, but here’s the synopsis.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT:
Six courageous explorers find themselves trapped in another world, populated by the strangest creatures they’ve ever seen: human beings.
You can read our 1st issue for FREE, by clicking on this link.
WHO WE ARE:
- Matt is best known for writing and illustrating short stories in Dark Horse Comics’ BPRD.
- Alan is most notable for writing Spotless, and hosting MotherF**ker In A Cape, the comic book podcast that focuses on marginalized members of geek culture.